Sunday, March 24, 2013

Relentless

Tonight, I was at a gathering of most of the churches in my area. It was to be a night of fellowship. I sat behind two kids. One couldn't have been older than 4 or 5, and the other was probably about 7. During worship, the 4 year old was going at it. He was jumping up and down, waving his arms and singing along. I could tell that his brother was getting embarrassed and tried to get him to stop. But this kid, he was relentless! And he kept going at it. Then, soon after, his older brother's heart softened and he started jumping around and dancing with him. It was beautiful. God spoke to my heart at that moment. He was telling me that even though the world will try to make us stop chasing after Him, we should be relentless. We shouldn't stop pursuing Him. We need to keep going strong. And if we do, other's will see that we love What we're living for, and they might start to join in. We shouldn't settle with being lukewarm. We should chase after God, and be amazed by what He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment