Sunday, March 10, 2013

Concert:)

I haven't posted in forever!!!
Woah...I've been sooo busy lately! With school and homework and everything...I never seem to have the time to be online!
Last week, I even went to a concert! And not just any concert, but a TENTH AVENUE NORTH concert!!!
It was amazing<3
Moriah Peters and Rend Collective Experiment opened up for them. They were awesome too! I love Moriah  Peter's song Well Done and Rend Collective's Build Your Kingdom Here.
The lead singer of Tenth Avenue North spoke before each song. It was amazing...there was one point where he was talking about how when his kids want to be held, they'll lift their hands to him to get him to pick them up. Then he asked for everyone to raise their hands at the same time, and to ask God to hold them. It was such a beautiful and intimate time of worship. If you haven't been to one of their concerts, you should go to one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment