Monday, April 1, 2013

The Bad Things...

God, this world needs You.
What is the point in a comfortable life if it doesn't include a close walk with You?
What's the point in the internet and facebook and texting if all it does is distance us from You?
Lord, what's he point in anything that doesn't draw my heart into Yours?
Maybe there is a point to pain.
Because pain can cause us to run to You.
and You lead us to freedom.
Maybe, just maybe, pain leads to greater freedom than comfort.
Maybe, al of the bad things in my life cause me to be closer to You.
Romans 8:28 is no lie.
You make all things work together for my good because You love me.
The cross was something bad, but it lead to eternal life for me when placed in your hands.
Maybe the bad things...aren't so bad after all.

1 comment:

  1. You are right InnerBeauty... maybe the bad things aren't so bad.. After all if we are here it's better than Hell right? Someone always has it worse than we do, and we just have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete