Friday, December 28, 2012

He Used the Weak Part 2

He Used the Weak Part 2
When I think about all the ways that God used lowly, despised and insignificant eople in the Bible, I wonder why I always feel as if He cannot use me. I know I’m not despised by everyone, but I know not everyone likes me. I’m not someone who’s murdered anyone, so if He could use someone who did, why the heck couldn’t He use me?If you feel small, weak, insignificant, or unworthy...let me tell you something. God can use you!Maybe you’re someone who went too far in a relationship, and you feel dirty and guilty. There is forgiveness. And once you find that forgiveness, maybe God will use you to help someone else who needs the same thing. Maybe you’re someone who is struggling with a certain kind of sin. It could be lust, addiction, idolatry, or anything. There’s forgiveness and redemption for all of that too! And again, once God helps you get through it, - and if you let Him, He will- He can use you to help someone else do the same.No matter how significant or insignificant you feel, as long as you know your identity in Christ, God can use you to do amazing things.If you have any questions at all, please email me at innerbeautycounts1997@gmail.com. I would love to talk about anything you feel God might be wanting to use you for. But remember- when you see God start to use you in amazing ways, keep in mind, it’s all because of Him. Without Him there for us, we are nothing.

“But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.’”

1 Corinthians 12:9

“It is in Christ that we find who we are and what we’re living for.” Ephesians 1:11

“No matter how significant you are, it is only because of what you are a part of.” 1 Corinthians 12:19

No comments:

Post a Comment