Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let Him Have His Way

Feels like I`ve been here forever/Why can`t you just intervene/Do you see the tears keep falling?/And I`m falling apart at the seams./But you never said the road would be easy/But you said that you would never leave/And you never promised that this life wasn`t hard/But you promised you`d take care of me.So I`ll stop searching for the answers/I`ll stop praying for an escape/And I`ll trust you,God, with where i am/And believe that you will have your way/Just have your way/Just have your way.~Have Your Way by Britt NicoleThis is the song that inspired this blog post.
I love this song so much. It emphasizes to me how God is always doing what He does for good. Even though we're struggling through something, God is holding our hand and leading us through it. This morning my mom told me that there will always be sandpaper in our life. Otherwise we wouldn't be growing. Through the hard times, we learn things and they grow us and shape us as Christians. When we can't see the good in a situation, that doesn't mean there isn't good in it. God always knows what He is doing, and He always does it with you in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment